Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BLUE BELLE UPDATE !!! OL' BLUE GETS A NEW PAIR o' SHOES !!!!!

Yep,I went and done it !!! I put wheeldiscs on Bluebelle. I had been trying to decide whether or not to do this for quite some time. I thought it might take away from the 40's/50's styling,but I think it actually enhances it in an odd sort of way. The black on white goes great with the whitewalls and other white accents,seems to actually brighten up an already highly visible bike. I think the old girl looks better than ever !!!!!!!!! For a step by step HOW-TO article on these wheeldiscs please see my september posts. YOU LIKEY ?? YOU MAKEY !!!!!!! Any questions,comments,criticisms ( positive or negative ),E-mail me at omahgarsh@gmail.com I'd love to hear what you have to say !!!!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment